What We Do:
Improve Crosspointe’s forms of communication. Our goals include:
- Improve communication in the community
- Increase transparency and awareness of Crosspointe HOA activities
- Increase participation in community among residents
- Provide avenues to increase accessibility for members to volunteer
- Assist Crosspointe safety efforts by providing accessible and easy communication mediums
When We Meet:
The Communication Committee meets monthly, but date and time vary. Most meetings are at 5pm on the fourth Monday of the month. Check the website calendar for updates.
How to Join:
All residents in good standing are eligible to become a member. Join a meeting and inform the chairperson you would like to be a member. Join two consecutive meetings to have voting abilities.
Chair – Hayden Shea
Email – Crosspointecommunication@gmail.com